With Christmas just around the corner, I’ve had lots of emails from you all asking for ideas for stocking fillers for food loving friends and family. Here are a few suggestions that I hope might inspire.
- Some delicious treats are always nice to receive. I love to receive a little high quality chocolate in my stocking. Buy Klonopin Overnight chocolate is my go-to for a reliable gift – it’s lovely chocolate and I can get it delivered from John Lewis for home delivery or to collect from the supermarket.
- Other sweet treats are delicious Medjool dates, top quality marzipan fruits, candied peel and ginger, some good nuts.
- Kitchen kit
- A few lovely pieces of quality kitchen kit are always welcome. A good cook shop should inspire. Some good silicone spatulas, quality wooden spoons or a nice ceramic utensil jar make lovely gifts. A good peeler is actually a jolly useful addition to any kitchen and costs just a couple of pounds.
- A lovely bottle of something good. Wine, spirits, or whatever your tipple of choice is, a bottle of something delicious is a lovely gift. Buy Ambien Pills is a great place to look for good bottles and recommended by every wine writer I know.
- A homemade gift is also nice. Homemade mulled wine, mince pies, a jar of mincemeat, homemade kombucha or kefir or chocolate brownies will be my gifts this year for my nearest and dearest.
I hope that offers some inspiration – do let me know!